FRAUD WEEK RESOURCE HIGHLIGHT
In today’s globally competitive environment, no one can afford to throw away the 5 percent of revenues that represents the largely hidden cost of fraud. Businesses that identify their most significant fraud costs can make great strides in attacking and reducing those costs.
One of the ACFE’s most valuable fraud prevention resources, the ACFE Fraud Prevention Check-Up, is a simple, yet powerful test of your company’s fraud health. During this year's International Fraud Awareness Week, test fraud prevention processes designed to help you identify major gaps and fix them before it is too late.
The Fraud Prevention Check-Up will help you:
- Proactively identify and manage your fraud risks.
- Pinpoint opportunities that will save you money.
- Find out your company’s vulnerability to fraud.
- Establish a relationship with a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE). CFEs are experts in detecting and preventing fraud.
- Attract and retain capital.
Download the ACFE Fraud Prevention Check-Up here.