ACFE Insights is always looking for guest bloggers to submit posts on the latest anti-fraud trends and topics. From data analytics to investigations, some of the industry's top experts have shared their insights on the ACFE's blog.
The following information is typically featured in a blog post:
- Blogs are approximately 400-500 words
- A professional photo of the guest blogger is posted with blog
Here are a few examples of potential post themes:
- Case studies: any case study or investigation you can share with lessons learned.
- Checklists: this can be in the form of “The Top 5 Ways to…” or "The No. 1 Must-Have...".
- Any kind of personal insight or exclusive look into a topic or field.
- Use a recent news story and provide commentary on it.
- Tell a story. The news, company websites and marketing materials are all full of facts and data. In the blogs on ACFE Insights, we are telling a story. We are sharing something that could help people in their roles as anti-fraud professionals.
If you are interested in submitting a blog post or learning more, please email Mandy Moody, ACFE Social Media Specialist at MMoody@ACFE.com.