Mandy Moody, CFE
ACFE Content Manager
The ACFE would like to thank all International Fraud Awareness Week Official Supporters, supporting media, bloggers, tweeters and social media posters for their amazing participation in Fraud Week.
We would also like to thank our Fraud Week Ambassadors this year: Abu Dhabi Accountability Authority, Loomis, First Abu Dhabi Bank, Virgin Media, Calpine, Magellan Health, Voya Financial, UAE Banks Federation, Maersk, Kenaga, Mashreq Bank, Oman Insurance Company, Orange, Standard Chartered and Millicom. The success of Fraud Week could not have happened without all of these dedicated people working together around the globe to spread the message that fraud can be prevented and detected.
Even with the many articles and resources shared, you might not have seen all that was done to highlight fraud detection and prevention. Here are some Fraud Week highlights you might have missed:
- Video - Fraud Week video, Cerebra CPAs and Advisory, Turkey
- Instagram Graphic - Password Tip Instagram post, 1st Choice Savings and Credit Union, Alberta, Canada
- Phishing Explainer Photos - Sun Coast Credit Union, Florida, U.S.
- E-Book - Are your fraud operations ready for digital banking fraud? NetGuardians, Switzerland
- Article - Best practices for stopping contract and procurement fraud, SAS, U.S.
- Events - Check out all of the events, from Facebook Live sessions to workouts, that happened all over the world this week, ACFE
Remember, fraud awareness doesn't begin and end with Fraud Week. It is a year-round effort being supported by fraud examiners all over the world. Thank you all again, and we look forward to next year’s event!