Mandy Moody, CFE
ACFE Media Manager
The ACFE would like to thank all International Fraud Awareness Week Official Supporters, supporting media, bloggers, tweeters and posters for their amazing participation in Fraud Week last week. We would also like to thank our Featured Supporters this year: CRI Group, BNP Paribas, Mashreq, USAA, FGB and ADCB. The success of Fraud Week could not have happened without all of these dedicated people working together around the globe to spread the message that fraud can be prevented and detected.
Even with the many articles and resources shared, you might not have seen all that was done to highlight fraud detection and prevention. Here are some Fraud Week highlights you might have missed:
- Video - Fraud: Yes, It Can Happen To Your Business
- Video - Too Much Trust: How Fraud Happens Where You Least Expect It
- Infographic - The True Cost of Fraud
- Article - Know Where You Are Going: The Value of Interviewing Fraudsters
- Article - Frontline Impact: 3 Practices For Creating Organizational Fraud Awareness
- Article - Tackling Fraud in Higher Education: Universities Are Taking Up the Mantle of Fraud Prevention for Fraud Week
Remember, fraud awareness doesn't begin and end with Fraud Week. It is a year-round effort being supported by fraud examiners all over the world. Thank you all again, and we look forward to next year’s event!