Mandy Moody, CFE
ACFE Social Media Specialist
There is one opportunity that we are most proud to offer at the ACFE Global Fraud Conference: a place, a time and a setting best suited for professional networking. From catching up on the latest fraud trends to visiting about career changes and personal milestones, the networking that takes place at the conference is second to none.
Below are the top five ways for you to take advantage of the exclusive networking opportunities next week in San Antonio:
- Welcome Reception: Sunday, June 15 from 7-9 p.m. in the Anti-Fraud Exhibit Hall. Get a sneak peek at the latest and greatest anti-fraud services and products while connecting with new and old friends. Also, enjoy some snacks and drinks. Be sure to check out the 25-year member presentation at 8 p.m. on the Exhibit Hall stage.
- Attendee Networking Reception: An Evening in the Wild West: Tuesday, June 17 from 6-8 p.m. at The Majestic Theatre. Tickets are $75 person (available at the registration desk) and well worth the investment. Along with food and drink there will be a photo booth and live entertainment. Cowboy boots welcome, but not required.
- Industry Networking Tables: Gather with attendees from your industry during the General Sessions at reserved tables throughout the room.
- Networking Lounge: Connect with attendees facing similar challenges during a dedicated Networking Break for your group or industry. The Networking Lounge will host meeting times for designated industries. Visit the Exhibit Hall to view times and sessions.
- Online Networking: Join the 25th Annual ACFE Global Fraud Conference LinkedIn Group or follow the conference on Facebook and Twitter. You can follow #fraudconf on Twitter for the latest coverage and visit FraudConferenceNews.com for articles, photos and videos. Also, download the conference app to view the attendee list, send private messages or set up meetings.
I look forward to seeing you soon in San Antonio! Don’t forget your business cards!