Mandy Moody, CFE
ACFE Media Manager
The ACFE would like to say “thank you” to all International Fraud Awareness Week Official Supporters, supporting media, bloggers, tweeters and posters for the amazing participation in Fraud Week last week. We would also like to thank our Featured Supporters this year: Orange, CRI Group, BNP Paribas and Wynyard Group. The success of Fraud Week could not have happened without all of these dedicated people working together around the globe to spread the message that fraud will not be tolerated.
Even with the many articles and resources shared, you may not have seen all that was done to highlight fraud detection and prevention. Here are some Fraud Week highlights you may have missed:
- Video: 5 Steps to Reduce Small Business Fraud
- Article: An Anti-Fraud Checklist for Fraud Awareness Week
- Article: Banking and Social Media Tips to Protect Yourself
- Slideshow: How to Set Up a Whistleblower Hotline
- Article: Internal Cash Controls to Combat Evolving Fraud
- Infographic: The Cost of Complacency
- Photos: The Anti-Fraud Olympics in Dubai
Remember, fraud awareness doesn't begin and end with Fraud Week. It is a year-round effort being supported by fraud examiners all over the world. Thank you all again, and we look forward to next year’s event!