ACFE Social Media Specialist
Submit Your Nominations for the ACFE Awards
While gossip-hungry paparazzi may not follow them around, and Joan Rivers may not meticulously judge them for their fashion mishaps, fraud-fighters do get to share in the most valuable part of the award season: the nominations of the ACFE awards. As the Hollywood Foreign Press Association deals with the recent bribery allegations related to the Golden Globe picks, and the Academy prepares for the Oscars next month, we at the ACFE are proud to recognize our own anti-fraud stars who have displayed exceptional achievements in the anti-fraud profession in 2010.
Nominations are now being accepted in the following categories:
- Certified Fraud Examiner of the Year: presented to a CFE who has demonstrated outstanding achievement in the field of fraud examination
- Educator of the Year: presented to an ACFE educator member who has made an outstanding contribution in anti-fraud education
- Chapter of the Year: presented to an ACFE Chapter that is active and in good standing with the ACFE
- Chapter Newsletter of the Year: presented to the Chapter Newsletter that is of highest quality and is delivered to recipients on a regular and timely basis
- Achievement in Outreach/Community Service: presented to an ACFE member who has made an outstanding contribution in the community
Award winners will receive a unique, etched glass award, recognition in Fraud Magazine and on ACFE.com and honored at the 22nd Annual ACFE Fraud Conference & Exhibition in San Diego, Calif., June 12-17.
Submit your nominations here. A follow-up questionnaire will be sent to each nominator via e-mail to obtain more information. All nominations and questionnaires are due by April 3.