Mandy Moody, CFE
ACFE Social Media Specialist
Aesop, the great storyteller, said, “Persuasion is often more effectual than force.” I have a feeling Don Rabon would agree. Don is one of the ACFE’s most highly-rated faculty members, a past winner of the ACFE's Baker Award for speaking, a CFE and president of Successful Interviewing Techniques. He will lead a Pre-Conference session, “Persuasive Interviewing Techniques” at this year’s 24th Annual ACFE Global Fraud Conference in Las Vegas this June.
In the clip below, Don gives a sneak peek into what he will discuss in his session and why persuasion remains one of the most challenging parts in the interviewing process.
Don’t forget about these other Pre- and Post-Conference sessions:
- Intellectual Property and Personal Information: Investigating Loss, Leaks and Theft
- Taking Data Analytics to the Next Level
- Persuasive Interviewing Techniques
- Auditing/Investigating Fraud Seminar
- Tracing and Recovering Fraud Losses
- Uncovering Fraud with Financial and Ratio Analysis
Find more details and the full Conference Agenda at FraudConference.com.