Mandy Moody, CFE
ACFE Social Media Specialist
As we wrap up another successful International Fraud Awareness Week, I am excited to share that we had more than 900 Official Supporters sign up to be a part of this worldwide event dedicated to spreading fraud awareness. That number doesn’t even include the individual fraud fighters from each company or entity that took time to spread the word on social media, host events, give presentations and freely share valuable information.
The ACFE would like to express an enormous amount of gratitude to everyone who participated and we would like to share some highlights of the valuable content you may have missed.
Here are just a few examples:
- Avoid Operating in the Blind: How to Manage Corruption Risk in Your Customer Base
- The Top Five Areas to Monitor for Employee Fraud
- Resources and Tips to Help Fuel Fraud Week
- See Expert Investigations Fraud Factsheet on Insider Fraud
- Infographic: Meet the Crooks Behind Identity Theft
- 7 Simple Ways to Safeguard Sensitive Data
Remember, fraud awareness doesn’t begin and end with Fraud Week. It is a year-round effort being supported by fraud examiners all over the world. Thank you all again, and we look forward to next year’s event!