John Loftis, CFE, ACFE Product Marketing Manager
ACFE Launches New and Improved 2011 CFE Exam Prep Course
In the more than five years that I have been with the ACFE, I have heard numerous success stories from individuals passing the CFE Exam by preparing with the CFE Exam Prep Course. The Prep Course has played an essential role in the CFE Exam preparation process for so many CFEs. That is why when the time came for the ACFE to begin updating the Prep Course software, we made sure we approached the project with future CFEs in mind.
For more than nine months, a team composed of ACFE staff from every department worked together to improve the software based on feedback from previous exam users. Our goals were to make it more user-friendly and improve the process for those preparing for the CFE Exam. We conducted surveys, hosted focus groups, met with usability consultants and spent hours reviewing past CFE Exam Prep evaluations. Thanks to the comments and suggestions from past test-takers, every improvement, tweak and upgrade was made with future test-takers in mind.
The new course features an all-new user interface and enhanced features that allow you to:
- Create a personalized study plan tailored to your individual strengths and weaknesses
- Pick the sections and topics most relevant to your exam preparation
- Review Practice Exam results to see the questions you missed and why you missed them
- Quickly review your prep course progress by subsection and topic
- And many other helpful features
To find out more about the new 2011 CFE Exam Prep Course and view a demonstration video, click here.